Several Rapid City churches will be sharing the beauty of their stained glass windows during the Sanctuary Stained Glass Tour, from Noon to 4:00pm on Sunday, April 10. The public is invited to stop in at any of the participating churches to learn more about the beautiful windows, how they were made, and the scenes they depict. Admission is free. The churches may be visited in any order.
Emmanuel is one of the churches on the tour. Participating churches are:
- Cathedral of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, 520 Cathedral Drive
- Emmanuel Episcopal Church, 717 Quincy St.
- First Presbyterian Church, 710 Kansas City St.
- Holy Cross Chapel at Terra Sancta, 2101 City Springs Road
- South Canyon Lutheran Church, 700 44th St.
- Trinity Lutheran Church, 402 Kansas City St.